We may help with many housing problems, including:
- Your landlord wants to evict you
- You have already received an eviction order from the Landlord and Tenant Board
- Your rent subsidy is going to be cut off
- You have bedbugs or cockroaches in your home
- The superintendent is harassing you
- You are a co-op member and the co-op wants to evict you
- Maintenance issues
Contact us before you take action yourself! Before you file papers at the Landlord and Tenant Board or appeal the cut-off of a rent subsidy or do anything else – call us! It can be more difficult to help you if you have already taken steps before calling us.
The Steps to Justice website offers step-by-step information about housing and other common legal problems.